POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Rutan Long-EZ : Rutan Long-EZ Server Time
13 Aug 2024 21:25:41 EDT (-0400)
  Rutan Long-EZ
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 24 Jan 2003 03:04:21
Message: <3e30f385@news.povray.org>
Finally finished modeling and texturing my most recent project, now to cook
up some scenes for it.  The airplane is a Rutan Long-EZ, and an exact copy
of my dad's.  Modeled in Rhino, didn't use any image_maps.  Lit with ml-pov
using the campus probe.  I'd like to use Mega-POV to motion blur the prop
but I don't want to sacrifice HDRI lighting.  I have never compiled POV-Ray,
but would it be more work to try and combine the sources of the two patches
or to render several copies of the prop and use alpha to combine them?

Skip

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'longez1sm.jpg' (63 KB) Download 'longez2sm.jpg' (82 KB)

Preview of image 'longez1sm.jpg'
longez1sm.jpg

Preview of image 'longez2sm.jpg'
longez2sm.jpg